Weekly live guided group pain reprocessing followed by Q&A with Amy!
Join me for live guided group brain retraining practices followed by a Q&A session each week.
Sessions are different each week and include a variety of neuroplastic healing practices. Sessions include:
- Check in time to see how everyone is doing.
- 15 - 20 minutes guided pain reprocessing or other brain retraining practice.
- This might include some gentle movement so wear comfortable clothes.
- It may also be a still practice, which you can do in your comfiest position, so have that prepped ahead of time (your favourite chair, a meditation cushion, a mat on the floor, the couch, etc).
- This can also include optional journalling so having note taking ability close at hand is recommended.
- Answering of any questions that were submitted ahead of time.
- The remainder of the hour we'll spend with any additional questions and sharing.
Replays are on demand so you can go through your favourite sessions again and again.
We go live for about an hour each meetup, and we meet every week unless I'm on vacation with no internet, which happens about once a year, usually in August.
If I'm on vacation when you're signed up you'll automatically get an extension for that time. You'll still have access to all replays in the time I'm away, and you'll receive an extension of an extra week on top of the length of time I'm away!